Last Updated on
It’s no secret that many girls dream of becoming owners of even and rounded thighs, because a female figure with such forms looks more attractive in any clothes. Sometimes lush forms are given by nature, but often the volume in this area, on the contrary, is not enough and then some women go to extreme measures – increase this area surgically.
However, thin girls with narrow hips should not despair, since the attractiveness of the hips depends solely on the presence of muscle mass, which can be increased. That is, the answer to the question of how to increase the hip width without operations is simple enough: with the help of a series of special exercises.
After a month of regularly performed exercises, you can see the result. Consider some exercises for hip pumping, which can be performed both in the gym and at home.
Exercise to increase your hips
1. Classical squats
During sit-ups, almost all the muscles of the lower parts of the body, the press and back are involved, and this will allow you to pump up the gluteal muscles, improve posture, get rid of excess fat on the abdomen and legs:
- We occupy the starting position – the legs together, we take our shoulders back, hands stretch forward.
- We make a squat so that the knee is bent at an angle of 90 degrees, and the hips are parallel to the floor.
- Socks and heels during the squat can not be torn off the floor, since there is a risk of losing balance and just falling.
- We follow the breath: in front of the squire, an inhalation is made, the squire himself is performed on exhalation.
- The number of repetitions of sit-ups: the first few times enough will make 3-4 approaches 10-15 times, then you should increase the load, bringing up to 150-200 sit-ups per day.
2. Plie squats
In the exercise, the hamstrings and gluteal muscles actively participate, so it promotes the appearance of more rounded hips, and also makes the legs slimmer, like a ballerina. The execution technique also has a difference:
- We take the original position – the legs are set as wide as possible, the socks are turned outward, the muscles of the buttocks are as tight as possible, the waist is not bent.
- Hands can be pulled forward or close in the lock in front of him at the chest.
- We perform the squat on exhalation: the back remains flat, the buttocks should not fall below the knees.
- At the bottom of the squat should be delayed for a few seconds, then on inhalation return to the starting position, almost unbending the knees.
- Daily enough will make 3-4 approaches 15-20 times.
You can complicate the exercise and add weight (barbell or dumbbell in the gym, a bottle of water at home).
3. Back and forth
The attacks are an excellent prophylaxis against cellulite due to the activation of blood circulation in the thigh:
- Take the starting position – stand up straight, put your hands on your waist.
- To step forward with one foot, while lowering the body so that the knee of the stepped foot is bent at right angles, the left leg should also bend as low as possible, but not touching the floor.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Perform an equal number of times for one leg and the other (20 times).
Backfalls are performed according to the same pattern, only the step of the foot is done backwards.
4. Drops to the side
Side attacks or side attacks are performed as follows:
- We occupy the starting position – feet on the width of the shoulders. From this position, we divert the right leg to the side, while the left leg supports the body of the body.
- We divert the right leg into the right side and bend it in the knee, the back remains flat.
- It should be lowered slowly, supporting the spine, and not lifting the heels off the floor.
- Hands for balance need to be pulled forward, and the thigh of the bent leg should be parallel to the floor.
- Smoothly rise to the starting position and do the same with the left foot.
- You need to do the same number of times for one and for the other leg (2-3 sets of 20 times for each leg).
5. Leg raises
- It is necessary to stand facing the support (it can be a chair or a wall), take your right foot to the right and hold it for a few seconds.
- Move the foot to the limit to the left and again hold it in this position, and do the same with the left foot.
- Next, the movement must be accelerated.
- Exercise in 3-4 approaches on 20-25 times on each leg is carried out.
6. Squeezing the ball
For this exercise, you need a small rubber ball:
- We occupy the starting position – you need to sit on the edge of the chair, the back does not bend, the ball is placed between the knees.
- We begin to squeeze the ball for about 30 seconds, then relax the muscles of the thighs and buttocks, again repeat the contraction.
- You can do the exercise as many times as physical possibilities permit.
7. The half-bridge
In this exercise, a large gluteus muscle is loaded, so its regular execution contributes to the formation of rounded buttocks and to the improvement of the shape of the legs:
- We occupy the starting position – we lay down on the back (on the gym mat), the legs are bent at the knees, the feet are firmly pressed to the floor.
- Hands can be placed along the trunk or cleaned by the head.
- We rise in the pelvic region, while as much as possible straining the muscles of the buttocks.
- During lifting of the pelvis, the scapula and feet should remain pressed to the floor.
- Then we lower the pelvis completely, or a little before reaching the floor surface.
- At least 30-40 rises should be performed.
In addition to exercise, it will be useful to adhere to proper nutrition, including a large number of protein products (lean meat, fish, eggs, seafood, etc.) for a faster increase in the volume of dry muscle mass in the hip area.