Muscle Milk protein powder is an advanced protein complex with great taste, charged with 32 grams of high-quality protein and first-class ingredients that provide a continuous flow of energy for an active lifestyle, inhuman performance, and accelerated recovery!
Muscle Milk is an ideal fusion of multicomponent protein, biologically active fats, carbohydrates with a low content of simple sugars, and twenty trace elements and vitamins. The product does not contain lactose. If you are a professional athlete who carefully monitors the diet, or if you just want to be stronger and build up skeletal muscles, Muscle Milk is a perfect choice!
Muscle Milk is a perfect product, endowed with all the properties of mother’s milk – the most effective, balanced, and full-fledged natural anabolic. Muscle Milk – the founder of a new category of protein shakes, he raised the standards of taste and efficiency to a previously unattainable height. As a result, Muscle Milk has become America’s favorite protein drink!
Each portion of Muscle Milk is a great source of 20 essential vitamins and minerals that strengthen your body.
Muscle Milk Protein Powder by CytoSport:
- Less calorie mix: 35% less calories per serving.
- Complex Protein Blend: 25 grams of high-quality protein blend from various protein sources. A more saturated protein formula than a separate whey protein, and a longer release of amino acids. Muscle Milk Light contains micellar casein to counteract the catabolic process.
- Muscle tissue repair: L-glutamine-rich formula enhanced by peptides of this amino acid to improve muscle tissue repair processes and maintain immunity.
- A carefully selected mix of carbohydrates: a mixture of complex carbohydrates helps prevent a drop in blood sugar levels, and also acts as an energy source in the body.
- The wonderful, rich taste of milkshake!
- Does not contain aspartame.
Muscle milk pro series: LeanLipids – a complex of useful lipids
Leading scientists of the planet have figured out the true role of fat in the set of muscle mass. It turned out that not all fats are equally useful: some fats fill muscles with energy, while others are loaded with dead weight into fat storage. Branded matrix LeanLipids ™, included in Muscle Milk, immediately activates three mechanisms that contribute to weight loss.
- Medium-chain length triglycerides (MCT) are typical representatives of the “fat-burning fat” class, which provide muscles with energy, are metabolized with heat, and are practically not deposited in adipose tissue. 20% of Muscle Milk’s fat comes from the MCT.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids also will not be stored in adipose tissue. Additional fermentation of these lipids at the production stage makes them even more active and contributes to the assimilation of trace elements.
- Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from rapeseed and sunflower oil provide the body with essential fatty acids of the omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 classes.
Recent studies have shown that taking these lipids before training and during a grueling training session leads to weight loss. It is believed that during, for example, forearm exercise, the calories of these lipids provide muscle contraction with energy, rather than being stored in reserve.
So, while Muscle Milk contains fatter than carbohydrate-enriched fat products, the LeanLipids ™ brand will actually help you become slimmer.
Muscle Milk: Frequently Asked Questions
What time is best to take Muscle Milk?
Elite protein complex and macronutrients make Muscle Milk an ideal post-workout recovery product. And, of course, you can use Muscle Milk as an additional source of high-grade protein molecules throughout the day.
Who is Muscle Milk for?
Muscle Milk is suitable for anyone who promotes an active lifestyle and wants to speed up recovery after ruthless training sessions. Also, Muscle Milk can be included in the diet of people who seek to increase their daily protein intake.
What types of protein are part of Muscle Milk?
Muscle Milk is an elite complex of milk proteins, including slowly assimilated calcium and sodium caseinates, milk protein isolate, and fast whey isolate.
Muscle Milk does not contain lactose?
Yes. Muscle Milk does not contain lactose.
Mode of application
Mix 1-2 scoops with 300-500 ml of water, milk, or other beverage to taste.